Possibility of in situ formation of the nanoparticles after oral administration once the polymer solution is contacted with gut fluids.
Cationic Micro E Technology is based on the in situ formation of self-assembled cationic micro emulsion after oral administration.
Advantages and characteristics
- High mucosal residence time (up to 8 hours).
- High encapsulation capacity with homogeneous particle size (250 nm).
- Adaptable to controlled release systems.
- High stable aqueous nano-suspensions.
- Manufacturing by simple organic solvent free process.
- Buccal delivery of anti-microbial agents.
- Dental and oral hygiene products.
- Sublingual vaccine adjuvants.